Choose Time » Review & Forms » Confirmation Log in
Ave Maria University Career Services
Begin by choosing an appointment type from the drop down menu at the bottom of this page.
- Office hours are generally offered Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9AM - 6PM.
- Wednesdays walk-ins (which are unscheduled) are available in the student union, outside the dining room, from 11:30AM - 1:30PM. Appointments are available at 3PM or later on Wednesdays.
- All appointments are in Office 2030 in the Student Union.
If you need to meet in the evening or on a weekend, please email email@example.com to request an appointment time that fits your schedule.
- Writing a Resume/Reviewing Resumes
- Writing a Cover Letter/Reviewing drafts
- Networking - writing introduction letters, finding contacts, using social media
- Informational Interviewing/Job Shadows - finding contacts, how to prepare
- Interviewing - preparation, what to wear, mock interivews, questions to ask the interviewer
- Job Search - strategies and resources
- Internship Search - strategies and resources
- Career and Personality Assessments - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory, Jung Typology Test, MyPlan.com and more
- Graduate School - how to plan, test taking, where to apply, personal statements, applications, interviews
- Law School/Medical School - how to plan, tests, applications
- Offers - how to negotiate, resources
If you find something on our website or via other career resources and require more information you can schedule an appointment or ask a question via email. We look forward to meeting you!
- Visit www.CollegeCentral.com/AveMaria for job and internship listings.
- Review the Career Services pages at www.AveMaria.edu/CampusLife/CareerServices.aspx.
- Like us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/AMUCareerServices.
- Follow us on Twitter and www.Twitter.com/AMUCareers.
- Join the Career Services LinkedIn group at www.LinkedIn.com/in/AMUCareerServices.
STUDENT UNION OFFICE 2031 | CAREERSERVICES@AVEMARIA.EDU | (239) 304-7228